The young minds of today are gearing up to become adult citizens of tomorrow. So keeping this in mind, we at SIMS make it our duty and obligation to stimulate curiosity in the young, impressionable minds and shape them to be better citizens. ‘Education’ is a lifelong continuous process and schooling is an important phase in a child’s life. So without doubt SIMS is the right choice for your child. This learning institution acts as a home away from home. Here the management and its staff work round the clock to give a protective, stable, organized and a fun learning environment for its students. The experienced teachers of SIMS have motivated and inspired many students to succeed in life. Like an experienced teacher and teaching pedagogy play a critical role in shaping student’s academic lives, infrastructure is also vital. The spacious and well ventilated classrooms, library, well-equipped labs, huge assembly hall, massive foot ball ground, kindergarten play area, swimming pools ,well- maintained sanitation facilities are few of the key physical components that provide a conducive environment in a student’s academic journey. Another revolutionary facet is the Digital Infrastructure, a key differentiator that has truly transformed the delivery of educational content in SIMS. All classrooms are equipped with smart boards and smart projectors. ‘Show me and I understand’ concept, has indeed become a reality. Covid 19 has resulted in schools and colleges being shut globally but this has not stopped SIMS team from reaching out to its students. The school has devoutly followed the education ministry’s guidelines and has revamped its Curriculum Resources, Professional Development Resources and Teaching Tools to fit the need of the hour. The transition from physical class to e-learning was carried out smoothly and successfully. E-learning was started as per Ministry directives. It has made teaching effective and efficient through video sharing, screen sharing, documents sharing and video conferencing. Assemblies and various competitions are also successfully conducted through online classrooms. SIMS is trying its level best to create an online physical classroom so that the students remain motivated and encouraged continuously so as to maintain a healthy student routine without much stress or strain. However there are still challenges to overcome, but SIMS team stands united to confront and solve all the challenges connected with online learning. “Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.”
EDUCATION IS AN INVESTMENT
Education is considered as an investment in human capital. Human capital can be described as the knowledge,
abilities and skills of an individual, acquired through education, training and experience, which help the latter
to be more productive and thus improve his potential income earning and at the same time become a good HUMAN
OUR THREE STEPS ADMISSION PROCESS IS DESIGNED TO MAKE IT SIMPLE AND CONVENIENT FOR PARENTS TO GET ON BOARD.
Registration & Form Submission
Interview / Entrance Test
- The first admission in class L.K.G (of informal education) is granted on the basis of observation cum Interview of the child and interaction with both the parents.
- No Child is admitted to UKG without written entrance test and Interview.
- For all other classes (Class I onwards) formal written test is conducted in English, Mathematics and Science, as per the syllabus provided at the time of registration. Kindly Note
- No admission will be considered complete and valid till all the required documents are submitted and accepted by the School after scrutiny.
- Parents should take care of: the name and date of birth of the child given in the admission form should tally with birth certificate/School Transfer Certificate/ passport.
- The admission shall remain only provisional until the verification of all the documents even after the admission fee is accepted,
- The Management reserves the right to add, alter, amend or cancel any of the rules given here as per advice /instructions of the Ministry of Education, Kuwait which will be binding on parents/guardian.
- Photographs (4 Nos)
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (Original) – for Grade I onwards
- Mark Sheet (Present/previous class) - for Grade II onwards
- CBSE Registration Card - for Grade IX onwards
- Health card (issued by the Ministry of Health, Kuwait)
- Copies of Student’s Passport & Civil ID.
- Copies of Father’s Passport & Civil ID (Nationality Cert. for Kuwaitis)
- Copies of Mother’s Passport & Civil ID (Nationality Cert. for Kuwaitis)
- Duly filled Arabic form